With our team of experts in civil, mechanical and building engineering along with our competence in mechanical welding production, Fjordtech is committed to providing high quality services and production to satisfy and even exceed our customers’ expectations. Our expertise also extends to repairing pressure vessels and piping, installing industrial equipment and to construction sites and industrial maintenance.
We commit to work in accordance to the laws and regulations in effect. Our company possesses the following certifications:
- CMMTQ – Corporation des maîtres mécaniciens en tuyauterie du Québec
- RBQ – Régie du bâtiment du Québec
- Welding pressure vessel and piping in conformity with NQ 3650-900
- Pressure vessels, tubing, instrumentation and controls – CSA B51.
- CWB – Canadian Welding Bureau – W47.1, W47.2, W59.2 et W59-13
- MCNA – Management Certification of North America
- ISO 9001-2008
Our mission is to :
1. Improve project management by :
- setting up resources which possess the technical and personal skills to bring projects to term;
- using specialized inspection software;
- maintaining a constant line of communication among participants (designers, engineers, factory, construction site, …)
- rigorously supervising projects with the help of straightforward but efficient software.
2. improve material and equipment management by :
- setting up a clear and precise purchasing policy;
- rigorously verifying purchase orders and inventories;
- calibrating and doing adequate maintenance of our tools and equipment;
- providing proper tool and equipment training to our employees.
3. improve engineering services’ performances by :
- offering continuous training to our technicians;
- hiring qualified and competent employees who meet our company and our clients’ expectations;
- continuously improving the quality of our manufacturing and engineering drawings;
- using state-of-the-art software to optimize the efficiency, quality and performance of our resources.
4. improve factory and construction site performances by :
- continuously refining our employees’ working methods;
- performing comprehensive inspections;
- hiring qualified and competent employees able to work efficiently on construction sites;
- offering continuous training to our employees;
- respecting the laws and regulations in effect.
Fjortech commits to make its quality policy known, implemented and respected by every company employee.